How to Keep Your Call and SMS History Complete with Call History Manager. How many times have you wished you could take a look at your call history, but you’ve already deleted it? If you use your phone to place calls and send text messages on the regular, this can be frustrating! You may want to consider downloading the Call History Manager app, which will help you keep a complete list of calls and SMS messages from all your Android devices in one convenient location.
Call History Manager Apk Android Latest Version
If you’re looking for a call history manager, Call History Manager is a great option. It’s developed by Metric Solution, and it’s an app to manage your calls and SMS for Android devices. It doesn’t just keep a complete record of your calls and texts, but it also allows you to view them by date, time, or contact. Plus, you can search through your history, and even export your call and text logs. The free version of the app will give you all these features, but if you want to upgrade to the Pro version, there are some additional features that will be unlocked.
The Pro version has a customizable auto backup function, which backs up all your contacts and messages automatically when they change on your phone. It also includes the ability to create contacts groups and attach pictures in SMS conversations. Call History Manager will let you know when there are updates available. The best part? It has no ads! You can get this free call history manager apk download on the Google Play Store today. Just search Call History Manager and install it from there.
What is call history manager apk and what’s it for?
Call history manager apk is an app that helps you manage your calls and SMS for Android devices. It doesn’t just keep a complete history of your calls and texts, but also allows you to filter them, search them, and even export them to other devices or computers. Plus, it’s free! You can find it in the Google Play Store.
If you have any questions about call history manager apk or any other products offered by Metric Solution, give us a call at 1-800-876-3373. We’re here Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST. You can also contact us online via our live chat support or email. In addition, we offer remote assistance so you don’t need to be physically present when we help you get set up. No matter what time of day or night, someone will be available to assist you!
How To Install call history manager apk?
You can easily install Call History Manager by following these simple steps:
- Download the Call History Manager APK from the link below.
- Make sure that you have enabled Unknown Sources in your device’s settings. This will allow you to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Open the downloaded APK file and tap on Install.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Once installed, open Call History Manager and grant it the necessary permissions.
- That’s it! You can now start using Call History Manager to manage your calls and SMS history. There are a number of features that this app provides including managing call logs, managing contacts, browsing messages and much more. If you need an app to help you manage your call history then try out this one.
Why You Should Use Call History Manager
1.If you’re looking for a way to keep your call and SMS history complete, Call History Manager is the app for you.
- It’s developed by Metric Solution, so you know it’s reliable.
3.Plus, it’s free to download.
- Call History Manager makes it easy to manage your calls and SMS on Android devices.
- All you have to do is download the app and install it on your device.
- Once you’ve done that, you can start using Call History Manager to keep track of your calls and SMS history.
- So why not give it a try? You might be surprised at how helpful it can be!
With Call History Manager, you’ll never have to worry about losing important information like messages or missed calls again. Give it a try today! 1. Start by downloading Call History Manager from Google Play Store for free and installing it on your device. 2. After you’ve installed the app, open it up and sign in to your account.
Next, go into Settings > General Settings > Log Calls For Full Information And Text Messages (optional). Turn this setting ON if you want to keep a full log of all text messages sent and received from your phone number as well as any voice mail left or voice recordings made with this app while logged in.
Now when people contact you through any means – phone call, text message, Facebook message – they will be logged automatically in this new settings tab in Call History Manager App in the order they were received.
What Size of call history manager apk?
The size of the Call History Manager APK depends on the Android device you have. The app is available for free on the Google Play Store, but it also offers an in-app purchase for premium features. The basic version of the app will work fine for most people, but if you want to use the more advanced features, you’ll need to pay for the premium version. The premium version is well worth the price, though, as it offers a lot of features that the basic version doesn’t have.
If you’re not sure which version to get, you can always try the free version first and see how it works for you. It’s unlikely that any one person will need all of the features offered by this app, so it’s probably best to choose whichever one sounds like it would be best for your needs. Regardless of what version you get, this app is a great way to keep track of your calls and text messages.
User-friendly interface call history manager apk
The Call History Manager app has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to manage your calls and SMS. You can easily find the app by searching for call history manager apk download in your favorite search engine. Once you’ve found the app, simply download it and install it on your Android device. After installation, you’ll be able to access the app’s features by opening it up.
The app will prompt you to create a new account or log in with an existing one. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to view your call and SMS history, as well as manage your settings. As long as you have mobile data enabled, then all of your messages will automatically save within the app. In order to keep your messages and calls safe from prying eyes, this app allows you to add a PIN number lock so that only authorized users can use it. To learn more about this call history manager apk download, visit our website at Metric Solution today!
If you need to organize and store old messages or calls quickly, check out this call history manager apk download for Android devices. With just a few taps and clicks, you can easily get organized once again.
Highlights of call history manager apk
- Call History Manager developed by Metric Solution is an app to manage your calls and SMS for Android devices.
- It doesn’t just keep a complete call history, but also allows you to filter, search, and block numbers.
- You can also schedule backups, set up auto-delete, and choose which call details to show or hide.
- The app is free to download from the Google Play Store, but there are in-app purchases available.
- A one-time payment of $4.99 will remove ads and unlock all features.
- Call History Manager has an average rating of 4 stars on the Google Play Store. Reviewers love how this app manages their contacts and conversations efficiently.
- Some reviewers do note that after updating to iOS 12, they were no longer able to delete old conversations and had issues with syncing contacts. 8. Those reviews don’t seem to affect the overall satisfaction rate though, which remains at a healthy 4 stars. 9. One reviewer noted that he was pleased with how easy it was to use this phone’s backup tool through the app, as well as its interface design that makes it easy for anyone to use it without much difficulty 10.
Another reviewer noted that they like how this application provides them peace of mind when they travel because they know they won’t lose their important data if something happens while their phone is out of reach . 11. Overall, most people who downloaded this app really enjoy it, although some have run into small bugs here and there. 12. Overall, we would recommend downloading this app for managing your calls and texts since it does such a great job for organizing your information!
Additional Features of call history manager apk
- -This app also provides you the feature of blocking numbers from which you don’t want to receive calls or messages.
- -You can even schedule when certain people can contact you.
- -There’s also a call recorder included so that you never miss an important conversation again.
- -If you’re worried about running out of storage, don’t be! Call History Manager apk download comes with an automatic call and message backup system.
- -Plus, you can choose which calls and messages you want to keep and which ones you want to delete.
- -And if you ever need to access your call or SMS history, all you have to do is open the app and it’ll all be there.
- -So why wait?
Operating System call history manager apk
If you’re looking for a way to keep your call and SMS history complete, look no further than Call History Manager. This app, developed by Metric Solution, is an app designed specifically for managing calls and SMS on Android devices. Not only does it keep a complete history of your calls and texts, but it also allows you to manage them in a variety of ways. Plus, the interface is clean and easy to use. When you first launch the app, it asks if you want to import data from a backup file or create a new one.
Then, there are tabs that divide your information into groups: Phone Calls, Text Messages, and Missed Calls. Each tab has a list of all recent events sorted by date/time (you can change this sorting method). A checkmark next to each event means that event has been processed (i.e., read or deleted). If you don’t see a checkmark, it just means the event hasn’t been touched yet. Tap any entry in the list to go to its details page where you can view more information about it, including who called or texted and when.
You can then tap the Save button at the top right-hand corner of the screen if you wish to save those messages for later viewing. There’s also a Delete button at the top right-hand corner which will delete these messages completely so they don’t take up space on your device anymore.
Requirements of call history manager apk
To use Call History Manager, you’ll need a compatible Android device. The app requires access to your call and SMS history, so be sure to grant it permission when prompted. Call History Manager will automatically keep a complete record of your calls and texts. You can view your history at any time by opening the app.
If you need to free up space on your device, you can delete older entries from your history. You can also export your history as a CSV file for backup or for use in another app. If you want to keep your call and SMS history complete, you’ll need the Call History Manager app. This app requires Android 4.0 or higher. It also requires access to your call logs and SMS messages. Once you have the app installed, you can start managing your call and SMS history.
Multiple Language Support call history manager apk
Metric Solution’s Call History Manager app is a great way to keep track of your calls and SMS history. The app supports multiple languages, so you can use it no matter where you are. Plus, the app is constantly updated with new features and bug fixes. You can even download the APK file directly from the developer’s website.
Conclusion About call history manager apk
The call history manager apk download is a great tool for managing your calls and SMS history. It’s easy to use and keeps your history complete. You can also use it to manage your contacts. If you’re looking for an app to help you keep your call and SMS history complete, then this is the one for you.